Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vincent:Something's up with Cass.

Ever since she came back from that thing with the Bat Family she's been all weird hiding in her cave, and not even seeing me actually it's especially me.She finally emerges on the day of Mirai's funeral.

Steph is complaining about Rose Wilson, again. At least that Makes Inertia leave. he's fun to hang with , but he also constantly gets me in to trouble. Any way. Cass looks at her. " Tim's body language.. says he still.. likes you."

That got her quiet. Then Cass looked over to me. " We.. have to talk."

We went to a room where no body was and she said. " What do you.. think of kids?"

What? I thought I wouldn't have this scary conversation for a few years. I mean I wasn't born that long ago. " I'm not that sure I actually want them."

She gives me an odd look. " Never?"

" Don't know. The two of us don't exactly have the most sane lives. I mean we're always in danger. No offense to Steph, but I don't think I can put some kid into that kind of thing. And if one of is died , I don't know what kind of effect it'd have on the him or her it could warp them permanently."

She sighs " At the fight.. with the .. mercenaries.. I met this guy... "

While she was looking for the words I kind of panicked. Did she meet some dude she that she was going to break up with me to be with. Then something on the TV distracted her it was that Supervillian show.

None of us have actually found where the hell hat's being taped though someone said Shri lanka, It's no where there. Any way. She got all weirded out by this guy called Bruce Cain. I got a little bit of what's the term Deja Vu from him.

That and I found it a little weird that he has the same name as Batman, But then again there are lot of Bruces in the world. This guy is a real piece of work. He seemingly has taken Cass' place as leader of the League of Assassins.

Then he beats up and enslaves this ape guy. Next he sends killer babes to hunt this guy that annoyed him.

When I look at Cass a tear is coming down her eye and she keeps muttering " No. No no no no no no no."


" Cass ? Is he your brother? " I ask. " Another one of David's experiments?"

She leaves in a bad mood. She punched a table shattering it. And locked her self back in the cave.

I ended up going to the funeral alone. And some saiyans ended up insulting HS And Justice, Vampirella saying they don't belong here and are freaks.And that none of them are related to Mirai. Hs attacks.

I grab him. " We can't kill them1 there aren't that many saiyans left!" I shout.

He tries to burn me. " I'm not taking there abuse anymore. Your against me too! You always were. !" He slams me into some grave I turn SS4.

" Don't make me hurt you." I warn.

He laughs and brings up last time we fought, and ends up eating my knuckles. " One rule about saiyans. We get stronger after every battle."
that and last time we fought he thought me. Well this time That's not going to happen , but I still don't want to hurt didn't last time either really. I guess I lost because my conscience was bothering me last time.

I fire a ki blast like last time . This time when he doges it, i use my speed, to make it appear I'm somewhere else. then I kick him in the guts before he can recover his nose meets my elbow.

While he's reeling he gets a Galick Gun his ki starts going down. " Are you ready to calm down now? "

Next thing i know this blur knocks me down. When HS tries to get up he's smacked down as well. And oddly the Bruce Cain guy is standing in front of us. " You two should be ashamed! Your the man's brother, and his son and you show such disrespect at his funeral!"

" What the Hell are you doing here here you bastard?" I challenge.

He gets a weird Smirk. " That was sister. My parents were an official couple again. by the time I came around."

" Why should I care about your family tree?" I question him . He just chuckles.

Meanwhile trunks puts a beat down on all the saiyans that angered HS. " you punks are just lucky there are so few of us left. Or I'd let my nephew , and sister in law have you! Get out of here! Wait for me at the throne room where I'll decide a punishment for this debacle!"

Dad Laughs. " Your finally showing signs of a real prince."

then the Cain guy Stares at Dad And I can tell they are saying something telepathically to each other. But I'm still not to good at that power yet. so I don't know what they're saying then finally they fly off . Whoever this guy is he's not one of David's normal kids.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um.. Vincent...

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't say that I like that villain show very much. Everyone is acting so evil on it.

Vince Briefs said...

HS: um What?

Jon: I know what your saying.