Friday, October 19, 2007

Spoiler:The good the bad and the ugly

The good: Me Robin Nightwing, Batgirl, And no Batman Are fighting a bunch of assassins. This is so cool Just like the old days ,and NO BATMAN!!!!! Yeah I'm gonna kick some butt and Take some names,. Did I mention No Batman?


The Bad: Ravager has to come along, And i get to listen to her hit On Robin, Or worse slither all over him like a snake. I'm so gonna puke.


The Ugly : Connor Hawke somehow got wind of this and started following Cass Around like a love sick puppy. I mean it would sorta cute if you know Batghoul had any feelings for him what so ever And wasn't one of the best fighters on the planet , and could brak him if he annoyed her (which he's doing.) and her boyfriend just became somewhere near Superman's power level, according all our measuring devices. ( Though He's really got along way to go to get to Supes'full power and not just KAl-El with a Kryptonian flu power.) His twin sister too, but Vella isn't a danger to him. Well she might be she almost blasted me before she got control of that new power level, and Vincent hasn't yet making him a monkey furred psycho.

So I told Connor to wait for us in a MC Donald's in Hub City. he skipped away yes skipped away merrily , After giving some gossip about the Hulk, and some Kryptonaian chick having an affair. Not sure if I be live that or not.

Nightwing shakes his head. " Hub City ? The cess pool of the Midwest."

" What?" I shrug. "He's a crime fighter he 'll probably get out mostly in one piece. Now let's go beat some bad guys huh?"

1 comment:

Robin said...

Rose isn't that bad, I mean, sure she's rough around the edges. Really rough, actually she's rough all round.
But she's still a good person.
Isn't that what matters?