Tuesday, June 19, 2007

? : And it begins.

Batgirl is way too skilled for me to even begin to teach Martial Arts In fact she can teach me a few things. But strategy Well I can teach her that. The two saiyans Are like little sponges. Learning comes easy for them.


I suspect they both have photographic memories. Not sure if that's a saiyan power or not. Why not They seem to have super everything else. Inertia I don't trust as far as I can throw him. Now here comes the big Question. How does Spoiler fit in?

I must admit she's tougher than I first gave her credit for. While training her she actually confronted me. " Why are you such a jerk to me?"

" Why do you want to do this work?" I ask.

" What do you mean?" She questions.

" You started out as a girl who wanted to stop daddy from from doing bad things. You went then to be Robin's girlfriend then to be Robin. Then you screwed up, and died, taking many innocent people with you."

She glares and shouts "bastard!" Surprising me with a wicked straight kick to the jaw.

" So. You finally show a little guilt. Those people's deaths should be like an albatross on your neck. Now Here comes the biggest question I want you to think about it for some time. Who are you? "

" What?" She shouts.

" Someone once asked me that years ago. I want you to think about that. Just who are you?"

" God I think I liked the the crackpot theories better than this. " She sighs. " is proving to Batman he was wrong and wanting make up for past mistakes enough for you?"

" That's just saying what you want to do not who you are. " Think about that later. We have to go on our first mission."


Later at a ware house where Black Plague, is storing weapons to be sold to AIM, HYDRA, and others.

Batgirl looks up to me. " What's the.. um plan. "

" Good Question. Your their leader. You make the plan."


After scouting out the situation she comes back with. "Vincent... Vella You two attack the ... ent.. ent.. Front door. All the demons.. and super powers.. will go after you. Spoiler.. come with me we get to the computer.. and get the info.. "

"What about me Bat Babe?" Inertia grins.

Batgirl sighs. " Your fast enough... to watch all of our backs. "

" Yeah Vella, Spoiler, and your backs look pretty good. Sorry Vinnie boy but your not my type."

Cass glares. " If he gets hurt. I hurt you."

" Hey don't be mad at me that he stopped looking for his armor, and didn't find you waiting for him, I mean it's not my fault. He's dumb."

" What ?" Vincent yells.

" Never mind.. Let's go.Baby... Don't kill the humans or super powered people. "Batgirl orders.

" What about the demons?" Vince Queries.

" Be as ...destructive.. as you want with them. Go on ahead of us. "

I watch as the kids Start fighting the demons etc. And Batgirl, and Spoiler sneak in to using the noisy super fight as cover. So do I I Take a look at the weapons while dodging some super powered thug. That Vella knocked my way.

The weapons look familiar. I take pictures of them, And move on. I watch as Spoiler and Batgirl defeat a bunch of non powered gangsters through stealth, then they have to team up to beat some clumsy idiot with super strength.

Mean while a gangster escapes, and I follow. He starts yelling into a communicator thing I put on my psuedoderm mask and release the adhesive gas.



I interrupt him as he says. "Answer?"

" I think you have me confused with someone else. " I quip before knocking him out, then Something happens that proves one of the cases I've been investigating the thug turns into a Skrull. So they are back just like I thought. I confiscate his communicator and am almost crushed by a demon fighting with Vincent.


" I will eat your soul!" It boasts.


" Eat this! Galick Gun!" I shield my eyes from the bright light. After I see the creature is evaporated. I follow up on the kids at the computer. Spoiler yells frustrated " I can't find anything, We need one of the twins to hack this thing. "


" Maybe you haven't asked the right Questions." I Hack Into it and find more than really should be in it. Many locations of Black Plague's network, But I hear sirens coming from the distance so I just copy it all to a disk,and leave.


The kids turn over the crooks to the police, and I have enough evidence to keep investigating Plague.They all succeeded in their first battle . So there's only onre thing to do after they finish with their interviews from the press."Let's get some ice cream!" They all cheer. " Just not at Baskin Robbins They have a 32nd flavor they are holding back for an unknown reason."

Later after the celebration Vella , and Vincent. Go over the designs of one of the weapons I um liberated. " Weird it looks like it was designed by Tony Stark. " Vincent declares. Good I finally have that jerk


" Well Vince I don't know... " Vella mumbles . " It's like it started off at the same place as Stark's but then went on to do it's own thing."

Huh. I love a good mystery. After every thing settles down Vincent, Is Sleeping on the couch, and Cassandra is sitting by him, Vella decides to eradicates some zombies outside. I'm not sure where Inertia is. So I try to see how all these threads connect Black Plague, Skrulls, Stark tech , but not quite.

As I'm trying to get a pattern of some kind of logic. Stephanie Gets in my face. "Want to know who I am?"

Before she says anything this idiot jumps into the room " I am the champion of Justice I am he who does not allow evil I am the Great Saiyaman!"




" Ok. Who ordered the clown?" I demand.

" Clown?" The guy whines.

At this moment a bunch of ninja break in through the door. , and Elektra walks in " Where's Inertia? "


" If you want him you can have him." Vincent snorts.

" Vince!" Cassandra yells. " If ... you want him Elektra you ... have to go through us."

" Oh I will If I have too Cain. "Elektra Grins. And the two start fighting. Oh Boy . I shouldn't be looking at The Hand's leader the way I am should I?

5 comments:

Batman said...

I',m not sure I like how your training Cassandra.

Nightwing said...

The way you're looking at Elektra is perfectly normal, there's a hot ninja in tight-fitting revealing clothes doing the splits mid-air. I mean, come on! Aren't you smart?

- said...

Well, there is an answer to every question or there should be.

Robin said...

Is Inertia really that useful, really he's a speedster. Do you really want to deal with that kind of stress.
Oh wait... what if Bart reads this?

Inertia said...

Hey!