Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spoiler: It's good being alive

I know, I know everyone's all po'ed That Cass brought me back. Me I'm sooo happy. I don't remember much about it, but I know I hated it. I know I've been bugging Conner Since I came back, constantly calling him, but um he went through what I went through.

I hope I haven't angered Wonder Girl, I mean I'm not interested in him in that way, ok Maybe I might be if he wasn't Tim's best friend, and taken. But if He ever breaks up with Wonder Girl, well, never mind That's just be be a little lonely watching Batgirl and her boy alien constantly making out.

I have to say I don't like Vincent much. I mean I did when I met him the first time. I thought it was great That Cassandra was with some guy who wasn't Zero. ( That guy was so gross.) But then Super girl had to run around saying she screwed Vincent.


Cass was so well distraught. I told her to dump the jerk. She said she was going to hurt him, and well .. then Black Mask.. I don't want to talk about that. But anyway, next thing I know, I'm back to life, and I know I missed a whole bunch here, But Cass and prince O' monkeys are back to being an item, and when ever I talk to her, she just says " He didn't ... know what he was doing."

Yeah I believe that, not. He 's just like all guys wanted his cake and eat it too, and why with the slut of the universe is beyond me. But she forgave him, and well I guess I'm still mad because I saw something because of him, I hardly ever saw Batgirl cry.


If he does it again, he's going to wake up one day missing something, and I don't mean his tail. But his twin sister is the nicest person I've ever met. And nothing seems to phase her. I mean another freaking zombie popped up in the rubble of the old house that used to be here.



She just laughs at it and blasts the weirdo. Oh and she built me the coolest video game system, It makes the Wii look like an Atari 2600 that Batman hides in his cave. We all know about it Bats And you'll have to upgrade one day.

After the Destructo Twins go home It's creepy quiet around here. Because Cass goes to hide in that cave of hers, and when Vella's gone, Inertia stops sneaking around. And I think my imagination has gotten the better of me. Because when I was calling Oracle, about my mom, I looked out the window and I swear I saw this guy with a trench coat, and fedora Outside , and he had no face!

I was so scared I slept with my utility belt right near my bed, I woke up the next morning to Oracle saying My Mom is still nowhere to be found. Damn! So I decided to do what I do when I'm depressed, first I made sure Cass was no where around, Nope still down in her cave, I'm curious to know what so interesting down there, but I was punched in the face by her enough when I was alive the first time .

Though she hasn't hit me once since I came back. And the one time we sparred she went used kid gloves. But anyway better not to tempt fate, And I turned on that music from that Tom Cruise movie "Risky Business" Long before he went crazy I hear , and I did that dance in my in a shirt , and shorts like that, and then as I was sliding across the floor, Nightwing , and Tim come in. Yes I was shocked, and embarrassed that I do that when I'm alone.

But worse than that, No one locks the door around here? I mean there are faceless freaks hanging around outside. Tim stares at me as I run to hide in room from embarrasment.

When I finally come out better dressed Tim stares at me Like I'm a ghost, I guess to him I am. " Uh Hey." I finally say.


He just keeps staring making very uncomforatble.

2 comments:

Batman said...

Now we get to see what you have.

Vegeta said...

Hmph. You say you died a few months ago, Robin says two years at least, stupid Infinite Crisis, and temporal screw ups Bah!