Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Batgirl: Sometimes a Question lies.

So .. is this recording , writing machine working?... good. Ok. The whole time Question.. was talking to Batman... I could tell one thing... He was lying. He didn't believe a word.. he said.. about the Titans ... attacking.

I Could.. tell by .. his body language. And .. I thought I saw him.. um smirk? yes that's the word. Under the mask. Though.. I'm still mad at Robin... I knew he wouldn't do attack like an um villain.

I let Victor train Spoiler,... because she needs it. then after she limped away her holding her arm.... I Comfort? no that's not con...confront the Question.

" Your.. lying."


"That obvious huh?" He laughs.

I look at him, "Vella could tell also.... She said your heart beat louder the whole time... and your body.. language told me. Take off the mask Vic."

" So you'd rather talk to Vic Sage than the Question huh? Ok, but I have to talk to Cassandra Cain."

I take off my mask, and he sprays some .. gas on his , and it falls off. " Pseudo derm you should think about about getting yourself some. " He says.

" Why are you lying.. to my team?"

" Did you know saiyans despite their stand offishness are rather social animals?"

I got mad again. " My Boy... is not an animal."

" We're all animals, doesn't mean we have to act like it. " He answers. " But anyway from what the info I was able to dig up, They get mad if you attack a member of the group they put themselves in they go all crazy, wanting vengeance and the like."

" Ok..." I start.

" well if I didn't go through the performance and start training them , the prince and princess may have decided to attack Titan's Tower Or Robin. Me giving them something to do took their minds off of that. "

" Did.. Nightwing help you come up with this?"

He grins. "He may have had some input. "

" Ok, Why.. train.. Steph.. so hard?"

" It's obvious the kid needs it, if it gets too hard for her, she can find a different career, but until then I don't want her killing herself again. "

He's right.

" What about.. Inertia.. he was a member of Titans.. East.. with Deathstroke. "

" So were you." He says.

I grab him by his tie. "Not.. my choice."

" I know. You can let go now, the problem is he keeps hanging around Vella. So if he's going to keep doing that, well I want him were I can see him. Doesn't mean I trust him, just means if he does betray us, well I want us to stomp him good, Now call all the other kiddies in here. "

After I do... he sets us all around a table, " Ok boys, and girls, truth time, The Titans weren't going to attack, but I wanted to see what you all had. "

" Man I wanted to bust Bart allen a new one!" Inertia shouts.

" In a way I'm glad." Vincent mumbles under his breathe where only I can hear him. " If it wasn't for Robin, we'd never had met, though I wouldn't mind proving my superiority over Kon-El."


" So we're just going to let Tim get away with hitting me? , And taking my belt?" Steph protests.

" We have better ways to spend our time. " Vic states. " West City is held in the grip of the crime lord know as Black Plague. What we're going to do is bring to Justice, but we need evidence. You kids also need a leader, You see I'm just your teacher, but for field work you need someone to direct you, and that'll be the one with the most experience here. Cassandra.

" What me? " I ask.

All the others nod.... Me? Vince grins. " your perfect babe, hay you lead the League of Assassins , but um lead us without trying to bring us down from the inside ok?"

" Ok kids one last test. " Question comes out with two guns. And shoots at us. I dodge the bullets,


Vincent catches others.. Inertia runs out of the way.. and laughs. Steph dodges one, and is hit in shoulder by another, that suit made out of the same .. stuff as Vincent.. and Vella's ... um body armor makes sure it doesn't hurt her that bad.
Vella grabs Question.

" What are you trying to do?" She yells.

" Making sure your ready, and you are."

" You shot me!" Spoiler screams.

" You dodged out of the way of the fatal shot. Your ready now as well."

" It stings you jerk! If I wasn't wearing this costume I'd be bleeding!"

" I wasn't playing, and neither will Black Plague or his men, but the good news is your all ready to take him, first step we get evidence. Rest up we're going to inoculate a Plague. "


I think... Question.. maybe crazy

3 comments:

Robin said...

Yes, the Question is crazy!
Though don't worry he is quite nice once you get past the whole "I'M A CRACKPOT" thing.

Nightwing said...

Yes the Question is a crackpot and also challenges people to games of Connect 4, remember never let him be the red counters cause he plays better that way. But to the point, I just think is so cute, I have take pictures. You know what, I'm going to buy you a presnet, better yet several presents!
Just...so cute, you're own tiddy teen team.

? said...

The red ones aren't bugged by Tony Stark.