Thursday, June 7, 2007

Vince Briefs: So we're going to do this huh?

I don't know about this team thing,but well I 've been fighting bad guys here anyway so why not? That I and I have to get Stephanie Brown out of my house. This morning she took the toy surprise from the cereal spilled glue in my hair, and just made herself an annoyance to me. But she gets a long with Vella famously.


Arrgh! That and the whole stress of which one of us boys My Dad is going to pick to be the Prince of all Saiyans, not just a prince kinda gettin' to me. I mean I figure it's really between me, Trunks, and Mirai, since Dad and Cabain go weeks without talking to each other. That and I think personally Dad may want to pick one of Mom's kids.


Well I got out of the house, to pick up Cass from her reading lesson with Raven.

On the way home she's petty much clutching clutching me and keeping her head on my chest. Then finally she smiles and says. " I can spell your name now. Well the 'Vince' part."

" That's great." I grin. So this evening We end up house hunting, for well I guess a Headquarters, And we go with Trunks. Cass is a little uncomfortable around him, but Steph keeps talking to him ,and staying as close as possible. Ugh! What is it with that guy and women.


The first place we found was ugly and calling it a fixer upper would be well charitable.


Trunks Sighs. " What was the real estate agent on crack? This place is awful and Is that a zombie wandering around? " He blasts it.

" Your so strong." Stephanie sighs.

Vella Yells . " One that's my brother, and two he's he' really old.

" Hey! I'm in my twenties!" Trunks protests.


" I mean too old for her." Vella corrects.

" Oh Yeah well your right there."

I look around, and see Cass is missing, yeah this conversation is pretty stupid. And Spoiler staring at my brother, drooling was making me sick. Ki sense is so cool, I find her hanging around a cave.




" This is.. great!" She happily runs around inside it." I can put my ...motorcycle here. My TV can go there. I need a shower put in...."

" Cass you want to live in a cave?" I ask.

" You bet your sweet bippy!" Ok maybe she's been watching her TV a little too much. " Can we get it? Please? "

" I guess." I shrug.

I talk to Trunks about buying the place. " You sure? This is place is a disaster."

" Yeah she likes the cave. " I tell tell him.

" Wait! " Steph shrieks. " This place is creepy! Man I'm going to get killed in the shower or something. The hot blonde always gets killed first in the horror movies!"

" Hot?" I snort. " Then you'll be fine."

" Bite me!" she sneers.

" Not for money." I Grin.

" Stop fighting!" Cass yells.

Trunks puts his cell phone back in his pocket. " Ok kiddies this place is yours it was pretty cheap ha! Wonder why. Except for you two Vincent, and Vella. Mom still wants you two to live at home. Oh I guess you can get a Capsule House for here.

" Woo hoo! we get to destroy the ugly house! " Vella shouts. " Hey Vince Wanna help me install some tech in into the Capsule house?"

" Only if you help me with some plumbing and air conditioning to make the Cass Cave livable."


" yay! project!"

"What can i do?" Inertia Shouts out of nowhere, why the Hell has he been hanging around Vella , No wait I know why and it pisses me off. " Get away from my sister!" I scream trying to catch that little bastard. Damn it even at SS2 I can't catch the punk!

When I get back Stephanie shakes her head. " You just can't get along with anybody can you?"


" I like him! " Cassandra smiles hugging me. " Well... more than like."


"I feel the same about you ." I say.

" Yuck! " Steph Spits. " I think I'd would have rather hung out with the zombie. And Trunks flew off so I'm uh going over there. To be away from Batgirl and monkey boy love fest. "


Well this is going to be interesting, I have to say, and annoying extremely annoying.

3 comments:

Nightwing said...

Aww, that is so sweet. AWWW! You guys have your own little ickle bitty cave and a little super team. Awww! That's so sweet, aww! It's so adorabley cute! If you need any help with how to organise anything just ask the bat kids but NOT Batman. I'll tell Rob to make some fake HQ details.

Not only that but remind Cass that I'm gonna visit her this weekend, because we need to have a word about dead people and love.

Vince Briefs said...

I might be mad about that,... Awww except My Brother hads a time machine, and I just watched Hawk man and green arrow doing to that to the original teen titans so I 'm good now.

? said...

hmmmmm.