Monday, October 27, 2008

Spoiler: Rouge Legacy

Ahhh I can't believe it! This team used to have like too many people now we just keep losing members. Justice left for some space fight Slobo had an emo moment. Now our power house and speedster have run off with some nut called The Question.

I did some research on this guy. Man he's like wow he faked his death by lung cancer. He thinks the world is being secretly ruled by a cabal of powerful, and they use crop circles, boy bands, girl scouts, and Baskin Robbins’s 32nd flavor.

What the hell Vincent and Inertia want with that guy I dunno. Vella came in and looked all weird while Babs tries to call in some favors to replenish the ranks, and Stark Jr. Mutters something to himself about how no one needed Thad anyway.

“What’s wrong with you?" I ask the half saiyan girl.

“Vincent called our niece Justice. She apparently came to Earth or whatever I was.

Babs looks up it’s worse than that. Inertia was seen talking with Slobo..." At that moment the door all this weird yellow smoke wafts in. “Cough! Cough! Damn Sage! That stuff stinks!" Vincent complains coming out of it.

“I personally think he gets high offa it." Inertia groans.

“So we gonna fraggin' throw down or not?" That's definitely Slobo.

Justice Briefs scolds The Czarnian. “They’re our friends Slobo we don't need to fight if we can't help it."

"Yer mouth smells like old man." Slobo quips.

What was freaking me out was some chick in black leather was skulking around. She ended up sort of hovering behind Vincent holding his hand for a second then taking out Batarangs? I noticed that the costume was some kind of fetish version of Babs'.

Then this faceless guy in a trench coat makes hi entrance that the Question huh? He doesn't look like much. "The question is do they want to talk? Barbara all of you... all that you see is not real. This reality is a lie."

“Sage! It's fine and dandy if you want to waste your time chasing the Loch ness Monster... and fighting ailen yetis but poisioning these children's minds is too much. And who's the girl dressed up as evil me?"

“Barbara I'm your friend...” Dark Batgirl states.

“Destruction’s Daughter? A super villain?" Babs looks shocked.

“That’s not my name it's Cassandra."

I was about to jump the evil Cassandra when she says “Don’t Stephanie." How does she know my real name? Doesn't matter we've been trying to catch miss wannabe crime lord for weeks now I'm not letting her go. And next thing I know I'm seeing stars.

Damn she's fast I didn't see that punch coming. Why do I feel like that's happened to me before?

Babs orders “Stop them they're being controlled somehow!"

Justice sighs. “it’s always a fight then a team up Damn it Vella don't come after me!"

I shake the cobwebs out. And go after the Question. “This is your fault crazy!" I yell.

He sighs. “This is the kind of behavior that got you killed."

He ducks a kick grabs me in a sleeper hold damn it is every one better trained than me?

Inertia gets to have fun using his speed against Iron Lad. But Anthony somehow started sucking the Speed Force out of him until Vincent Knocked him down Slobo Was knocked though a wall by Vella who was then mobbed by cute animals.

"Aww! Blast it Justice! I can't hurt cute animals not fair!"

The Question whispers in my ear. “Cassandra was your best friend. Here look at these pictures. Ha! Moron he let me go to get something out of his pocket I elbow him in the gut and I see these pictures



“Nice Photoshop." I throw a shuriken at him that he dodges okay I’ll try hand to hand again. Man that doesn't workout I get a few punches in and end up in an arm bar.

“You’re improving Miss Brown. So how's Tim Drake doing?"

“Who?" I ask.

"What about your child?" He keeps babbling.

"First you act like I was dead once I wasn't and I never had a kid. What's wrong with you?"


“Her name is Gwen." The Question states matter of factly. Then I remember... my daugher. I... I remember everything.

" Gwen! Gwen! Where are you?" I start getting hysterical she should be around here somewhere. Cass! Where is she?"

Cass unfortunately is busy.

She takes down Babs after dodging a few batarangs when Babs screams. “I’m Batgirl!"

Cass takes off the mask. “If you wanted to be Batgirl again you... could just ask."

“Wait...This isn't right I retired months before I was shot right after the Crisis. I...I what’s going on?" She asks. “Cassie Vic? Can you two please fill me in? Last thing I remember was arguing with Misfit who wanted to go on a mission with Huntress, and Manhunter then bam! I'm reliving my past. Um Cass your boyfriend, and the Kid Flash Clone are still fighting with Mini Iron Man."

“Aw comon' I been wantin' to beat the hell outta Stark fer some time!" Thawne grins.

“Geeze can you be anymore childish?" Justice growls.

“Get bent dogface." Inertia laughs. “Oh and if ya try a spell on me I’ll vibrate my hand through your skull at the speed of light."

Iron Lad groans "get off!”

This whiney voice yells “You ruined it! The world was better and you ruined it!"


Barbara kept chanting "Please don't be Batmite. Please don't be Batmite."

When this weirdo pops up.

“Okay what is that?" Babs Asks.


Vincent smiles " this wimp has a thing against Cass I beat his ass before I’ll do it again."

The monster guy holds up this square thing, and a hole is blasted through Vincent’s chest.

Cass runs over to the body. “You killed him!"

“Doesn’t matter I can remake him any way I want. As long as I have this!"

The Question Gasps. “Dear God the Cosmic Cube!"

The weird monster dressed in a Bat costume laughs. “That’s right it’s my world you're just living in it."

If this is a dream I want to wake up now.

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The Cosmic Cube!

Things are about to go from bad to worse.

Professor Xavier said...

I can't believe the Question put poor Renee Montoya through all that. What a drip.