Thursday, February 14, 2008

Batgirl: Finding Inertia




Poor Vella... her boyfriend... is dying...And it doesn't eem like anyone can... um do anything. Though... I was kind of hoping… her and Jason... Would do more... than sleep together. She... makes him not so mad.

Though Vince gets weird about his sister and my brother being together. before we all left... I had a surprise for Vincent... But I couldn't let anyone else... see it.

"Cass?" he asks." Why did we have to hide exchange Valentines?"

“I’m leading... I can't seem weak." I…say.

“Looks like Bats has been talking to you." he sighs. “So you can't show you're human around people now?"

I put on my mask. "Ironlad won't... um take orders. He wants to lead. I can't... look weak. Let's go."

Stephanie took us to some kind of...um club where she thinks Inertia can be at.

“This is a villains club for like the teen age ones. And on Valentines day rumour has it they have orgies and stuff. I hope they aren't doing that now. I would be scarred for the rest of my life if I saw Inertia doing it ugh!"

“Um... What's an orgy?" I whisper to Steph.

“Something you don't need to know about, you've got a nice boyfriend so don't worry about it."

I hate... when people try to hide stuff from me. I'll find.. out.. Anyway... I'm not three.

Stark... interuppts my thoughts. "Hey fearless leader. How do we go about this?"

I look into the window... yes Inertia is there. And a lot of badguys. " Vince... Um Use that Solar Flare thing.... Stark blast them with that sound thing... um ..."

“Sonic blasters? No prob.”

"Slobo... Take down anyone that gets up."

" Steph Watch... my back. Inertia’s mine."

They did as... I asked, and only a few bad guys got up to fight us, after the shock. Match... Attacked Vincent.

“Oh boy my favorite hobby beating Superboys." Vince smiles.

Slobo was throwing… A bunch of guys to the ground. Stark Was fighting some kid in armor. Vella was attacked by Sun Girl. " Why do you always come after me?" Vella asks.

“If you don't know by now, Bimbo I'm not going to tell you." Sun Girl shouts before she goes into a green bubble. That she can't get out of. Vell also creates a bunch.. of green people to fight the other bad guys…


Spoiler... Fought Enigma. " Why would someone want to be the dress up like the Riddler? I don't get it." Steph asks.

“This is rich coming from someone that denies her heritage as Cluemaster's daughter." Enigma ... um shoots back.

“My dad sucks!" Steph shouts.

Our team was winnng Until Casssie Sandsmark knocked down Vincent. " Stay away from my man Match!"

" What Your man? I thought you were with Kon-El?"

" HAHAHAHAHAH!" Match grins. “The Agenda created my perfect mate, in return for a few favors. They even got a god to empower her. "

“Great another clone."Vincent mumbles.

Vella kicks her. “I got your back Bro, just beat up Match."


The "Wondergirl smiles.” Bet you won't fight me without that ring, coward."

"That's a bet you'll lose dirty girl." Vella ...replies.

I find Inertia... Who is speeding around me. " All the body reading in the world won't help you when I take you down with my speed."

“Why... Haven’t you? Going soft... Thad?"

he comes at me. And I take out the device Robin Gave me .. some thing that ... turns off his Speed Force leaving him stuck." Now that you'll stay still." I slap him.

" Ow! Dammit! You Bat Kids never play fair I can't move!"

" Thad .. Why can't you help.. us save Van? Why did you do his?"

"C'mon miss body language reader you know good and well."

" Thad... you need to move on... If you... come back I’ll introduce you.. to this friend.. Of Vince's at Xavier's school."


" It's not just that Cass, Some things are just meant to happen, Van is meant to die. Time travel can't change it. If you do change it something else will happen to kill him."

He's not lying... but how does he know this? “He’s a living... person Thad... We have to try."

" Yeah But She'd likely end up with Jason if he did die." He smiles.

I slap him on the head. "We don't think like that... I know you want to change. Do this.. For us.. And you're back on the team. "

" Really? Why?"

I shrug. " I needed a second chance... once."

He rolls his eyes “Fine unstick and let me have the Speed Force back." I push a button and he knocks out the last of the bad guys in a second... Vel The rest of my team had beaten who they fought, and the police where coming so they'd ll go to jail we did our job. And got Inertia back.

When we get back home .. Stark yells at me" You that that criminal back on the Team? What are you nuts?"

“Talk to me when you're not dating... a killer robot." I say.

Inertia tells us. “Us Flashes can just vibrate to go to other dimensions but to travel in time we need the Cosmic Treadmill. Lucky I have one in my room. Just get Van-El and we'll go."


Vlla is talking on a phone. "Happy Valentine's see you later Jay." She still likes ... Jason. Good. “Okay! Let's go through time. "

“We can't stay long ... I'm kind of wanted there." Thad... explains.

"Why am I not surprised?" Spoiler jokes.

" You fools aren't going anywhere but the Grave!" A Voice... Says from the hall.

" "Heroslayer?" Vince ... um questions. “He’s dead."





“Don’t make me bring out that old Mark Twain quote! But don't worry you fools will all be dead soon enough."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time travel and a hero slayer