Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vince: To the future




Heroslayer attacked us. The whole team is the worst for it Especially Vella since her boyfriend sacrificed himself fighting the dude.

I walk into the bathroom and Cass is nursing her wounds.

“Cass you okay?"

“I’ve had worse.”She smiles. “How’s Vella?"

“About how you would expect.” I Sigh. “She won't stop going from fits of anger to fits of crying. She wants to gut ‘Slayer like a pig. Which for her is bad since she’s well you know?"

"Not a killer." Cass Says She then looks at me "What's that?"

“Earring, my parents hate it. I don't care." I shrug.

Puts her fingers on it. “Cute."

We're interrupted by a "Ahem!"

I growl “Thad! Dude will you stop with the C-blocking?"

“Great Vince you're becomin' more and more of a cliché every day. Hey ya don't need the Cosmic Treadmill anymore do ya?"

Vella runs up and grabs Inertia into a bear hug. “That’s it! It's perfect we can use you're machine to fix the Clone Degeneration when we wish back Van!"

I snort. “If the Dragon goes for that."

Vella gets up in my face. “You just don't want him coming back! Cmon Thad Let's go To your time I can use my ring, and you can use that treadmill. Oh and Anthony should too to make sure the computer work."

Thaddeus shakes his head. " As much as I like bein' hugged by ya know he's dead unless ya wanna drag his body to test out this theory, and well Match's Bizzaro thing is a lot different than what Van was goin' through."

Vella smiles “We don't need his body just some blood. Unfortunately Heroslayer left a lot of that around."

Spoiler walks by "Uh? Why is everyone gathered in the bathroom?"

So We all decide to go into the future Vella carries the rest of us in green bubble while she follows Thad on this thing that looks like well a treadmill that's actually traveling through time by him running on it. Me Vel and Anthony will have to get a look at this thing.

But I bet it the fact it works has something to do with the Speed Force. I Swear I see a couple of people in bright costumes in a bubble thing, and Mirai fly by, weird.
After this sonic boom I find my self in what looks like a weird lab. Inertia Grunts. "Home sweet home. We can't stay here long."

Me, Vell, And Anthony start working on the computer called "Craydyll" This thing is more advanced than anything we've ever seen It's fascinating. Well When Sopoiker or Slobo don't bitch about being bored, or Inertia doesn't bother me about the girl we're going to fix him up with.
“Look she's a clone like you, now hush!" After it analyses Van's DNA the computer announces. “Cloning procedures were insufficient to create viable clone ... no way to save subject.”

Vella starts crying again. I put my hand on her shoulder when this voice, shouts from outside." Thaddeus Thawne! We know you're in there! You are under arrest for the murder of Bart Allen!"

We all stare at him “You didn't? Did You?" Spoiler asks.

Before he can answer all these people in costumes smash in. “Surrender Inertia! You and your accomplices. Or face the Legion of Superheroes."

Thad spits. "Sprokin' Legion. I knew it!"

Crap. What did we get ourselves into?

2 comments:

Justice said...

and you call me evil

Justice said...

oh that was for Inertia not you Vince