Saturday, August 11, 2007

Vincent: Breaking up is hard to do.

After the whole crap with Tony Stark And some SHIELD agents. Cass called a meeting. During which. Gohan told us Question beat the Sentry. How the hell did that happen?

Gohan saw my look of disbelief. " Yeah I know it wasn't a physical beating. He just talked to him, and Sentry went into the fetal position."


I could see a smirk under Vic's mask. " Robert Reynolds is a well known agoraphobic. I just told him about the dangers of being outside."


" But he's invulnerable." I look at him is not taking this seriously.

" Tell his phobia that." Question grabs a danish yeah I'd like to see him eat it with his mask on.


Cass Starts " um... Guys what do you think about um registering with SHIELD? "


We all stared at her. Steph speaks up first . "No way! No way Am I hunting down superheroes and locking them up in the Negative Zone!"



Me and my brother have diplomatic immunity !" Vella pipes up. " So no."

Inertia shrugs. "I'm a bad guy from the future they'd just pump me full of nanites , and use me as a slave. "

Ironboy Just shook his head. " I don't know."

Question stands up and says. " No. I won't teach any registered heroes, I have so much evidence on Tony Stark's wrong doing it's almost ridiculous. He's arrogant and wants to lead the world's heroes. Him and his Illuminati. He won't let anyone who disagrees with him stand in his way."


Saiyaman just states. "I spent time in jail so I wouldn't have to register."

I laugh. " Hmph! Someone should kill Stark."

Cass stares at me . " We have to talk."

She makes me go outside. " What's up?"

" Why did you break that boy's arms?" She asks.


" He hit on you. " I shout.

Not a reason. Jason Todd told me..."


" Wait!" I interrupt." Todd The Baby threatener. Screw him and what ever he has to say."


" He said you'd grow up like him." She finishes.

" Whaaaat? He's a fricking idiot!" I protest.

" Vincent.. You hurt an innocent boy, and you did kill when my Dad tested you that time, I'm afraid... you could again.. unless you decide not to. I can help you. "


" You Know forget this Cass! The dude disrespected me! As for killing my dad does it all the time!"

For the first time ever she shouts at me. "Your not your father! You don't have to act like him!"

" Cass , I'm half saiyan we're naturally violent." I explain.

" But you can channel that I've seen you do it, I've seen the others do it!"

I get mad. " Your just trying to change me!"

" No! I love you. But you can't act the way you have .. been! Your starting to scare people!

I smirk. " Good."


" Vincent... If you act like this we can't stay together."

" Fine!" I shout.

I fly off, And try not to listen to her.

later on in the night Vella tries to tell me I made a big mistake. " Shut up!"

" Seriously. Who else would put up with you?" She jokes.

I throw a shoe at her. Which she doges and she starts beating me with a pillow. Then Mom Comes " Vella go to your room! Your Father is trying to rest after his fight with the metal creature! You two go to bed!"



After the annoying twin goes away. I finally fall into a fitful sleep. I dream this.


I wake up screaming, and Dad yells " Shut up girl!" Damn he must have thought it was Vella. Stupid cracking voice.

Robin though? that makes no sense as far as I know Cass has no attraction to him, and besides that there's the whole Steph thing. But If I'm not with her, someone else will try to take my place. Some X-kid, Green Arrow Connor, hell I wouldn't put it past Green Arrow Oliver either, or the bus boy our worst yet Conner Kent!

That and well now that I'm calm I understand I've been a jackass. It's not like the amazing bus boy can compare to me. That And I haven't killed anyone since that first guy, and probably won't again, unless my life depends on it.

So I fly back to the house team house. I find Cass Crying with Gwen Asking " Why tow cwying Aunt Cawss?"

" Hey Squirt could you let us talk a second?" I ask.

" I'm nowt a swirt!" She shrieks. Arrgh! Why can't Stephanie get her brat? Why the hell is the kid up this late any way? I find spoiler, and give the kid to her, then I go to talk to Cass We start up fighting the whole night, then we end up on a pretty good compromise, I don't fight, or attack someone unless they're a bad guy, I can live with that, I can stay on the team and as her boyfriend . Cool.

She says to follow into that cave in a few minutes and when I do....

And I was going to give this up for pride? Even though she's laughing at some reality show on the TV she has in there. What am I stupid? ( Don't tell Dad I swallowed my pride.)

1 comment: