Sunday, August 26, 2007

Batgirl: I fight myself.

I guess I have to use this gadget.. That Bulma gave me to type... I don't.. know for sure that's the words it's putting up on the screen.. are the ones I'm saying.... I'll get Stephanie to tell me. Mayne..I should have gotten her to type this for me.


Vincent.. made me embarrassed that he's my boy.. the way.. he's treating that red boy.. with the horns .. Nightwing calls him " Kid Devil" But his name ...seems to be two letters.

I talked to him today...I saw him outside where Vincent lives. I came up to talk to him. I guess He's never seen .. me without my mask..

" Hey are you wearing that trench coat because you naked under there, and are going to flash me ? because that would be awesome."

Flash ... him? The Flash isn't here. And what does he have to do with my coat, and nakedness? Is.. that all boys think about?

" No... You and my.. Boy Are having trouble." I um tell him.

" Your what? Who are you?"

" Cass." I say.

" Batgirl? " he asks. I nod. " Aw man! Vincent gets another hottie I was hoping you were like really ugly under the mask."


I um ignore that. " He's actually a good person... I think the other saiyans have been uh fulling... his head with stuff. "

" You mean filling, and probably."

" I'll talk to him... get him to stop . " I um reassure is that the word? I think so.

" Hey while your at it can you get Batman to leave my mom alone?"

I give him a look. " Batman says he isn't obsessed with your mom."

" I've seen him. Believe me he's after my mom. " His body language tells me he's not lying. Problem is when Bruce says he isn't his body language says he isn't lying either. It makes no sense.

I left without saying anything more. I tried talking to Vincent about how he's being mean but he didn't want to talk about it. he finally said. " He's a pretender Cass. He acts like he's a relative of mine when he's really a monster. That and his vampire mother of his she's as much a monster as he is."

I'm Trying top ... um get where he's coming from.. I don't. " Vincent... If it's because he's adopted... it shouldn't bother you.. I am too. Batman took me in .. when my real dad. Tried to teach me to be a killer, and a tool for Ra's Al Ghul."


" Bah! Bats uses you as a weapon!" He shouts.

No.. I wanted to fight alongside him.. he tried to get me to quit before...He cares about me.. He's just a little too... um protective. Even if he didn't Robin, Nightwing, and Oracle do."


" Look Cass. I'm not accepting any devil thing as my family. In fact if I had my way I'd beat him out of my life."

I tried to .. um calm him down like Steph had told me he would like but he just left before I can do anything.

The rest of the night I patrolled until I met a girl who looked just like me and around her she had some ....member of the League of Assassins. " Hello little fake. Ready to die?"


I wondered if this girl was my .. sister. I know that my Dad had a lot... of kids... when I was on Deathstroke's drug, I was a little jealous, but I still stopped my self from killing.. but now in my right mind. I don't care...Dick, Tim, and Babs are better brothers, and sister any way.

The girl that looked like me jumped me I knocked her off and into a window. I followed.. her. and the Assassins all followed we began fighting. She was bad, I doubt she was trained.. by our dad. Then.. I noticed something.

Vincent was watching us fight. through a window. He must have came... looking for me.



he had a weird look on his face, when I tried to .. um see what it meant the girl.. punched me. I knock her out in a second. The league members start chanting "One who is all lead us."

" No." I answer. Before I leave, this woman stops me. With a kid.




" You have no choice in the matter Cassandra, Your father made you to be leader of the League, and Property to the Al Ghuls. I am Talia Al Ghul your owner. She then shoots the other girl who turns into a green... thing.


Before Anyone sees says anything else Vincent smashes his way in. " She's not anyone's property Bitch! "


Talia smiles. " Ah the little saiyan, don't worry you can join the League and stay with her, but if you stand in our way we'll kill you!"

then Smoke fills the room, and the Question comes out of it. " Is this a private party or can anyone join?"


" What where did you come from?" The boy shouts.

I had Vince's sister find him for a training run, but we found all you here, oh and I didn't come alone."


The rest of the team shows up , and Talia spits.... " Fine you win for now, but I will retrieve my property, me or my Father." But her father.. is dead.. Or maybe he's .. not I'd better tell Batman.

Vic Stared at the green thing. " Oh Damn! A skrull. "


"Squirrel?" Steph looks ... confused.


" No Skrull as in evil shape shifting aliens. I Found one working for Black Plague when we fought his mob. This is some kind of strange invasion plot, I don't get how it all comes together. But I will soon."


Looks like Vic, has found a mystery.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

A very fetching trenchcoat, Batgirl.