Friday, June 20, 2008

Anthony Stark the second AKA Ironboy: Batgirl is crazy

Before I got here, these guys had elected creepy ninja girl to lead them. What were they thinking? She's okay and all but she's not leader material. Problem she's got our physically strongest member at her beck and call.



And Vella will go with Vincent, and of course Spoiler sides with Cassandra, Inertia sides with anything with boobs. Slobo? He doesn't really care about anything, Except "Fraggin'" and "Nita" Who ever the hell that is. Oh and Justice? Well when she bothers to show up she thinks of Batgirl as "family".


Man and guess what else she does? Instead of letting me improve my armor, she’s making me waste time with her learning martial arts. And the weirdo lets me hit her. I've seen her dodge bullets, and she just stands still, and takes a punch I threw. Then she comes up with this.


Ugh. For some reason Batman had us protect his city while he was off on some JLA mission. Vincent heard about this creature, that was calling Cass evil, and apparently he's been bothering Batman telling him to fire her. So Vincent decided to hunt down this thing and beat it up.

I'm patrolling around, when I hear arguing Spoiler is telling off Vella for kissing some guy in a skull mask. “The fling with Superboy is one thing but if you're going to screw around on Jason... you need to tell him it's over!"

Vel protests," It’s not what you think..." I turn my armor's audio sensors off. I have enough problems with Sky. All of the sudden I see Batgirl fighting some dude in a skull mask.



They fight a little bit then Cass stops. You... Why are you dressed like that? Are you stealing?"

“Yes, but I'm under cover you see... Wait we gotta spy."

He threw a Stark tech module that killed my armor. He had to get that from Tony or he stole it. When my armor reboots, I see this guy hit Batgirl, and jumped off I could tell that was a trick, I mean she was devastating him a second ago. I look up this guy on the net while pretending to still be out. Red X, Wanted for murder, and grand theft, and attempted murder of one Rupert Thorne.


Cassandra let this creep go a few minutes later. Nightwing shows up and keeps asking Cassandra if she's okay.


For a second I thought this might have an act, And Nightwing was really Red X until I remembered Steph had caught Vella Frenching a guy in a skull mask.

Vella isn't cheating on Jason with Red X, Jason is Red X. I call Tony After I leave and pretend like I'm going on patrol. “Tony I have to tell you something about one of your Agents Jason Todd, I think he may be moon lighting... as a thief.”

“Anthony, you need to stay out of this." He answers.

“What?" I ask.

“Let’s just say it's classified."

Is this whole thing A SHIELD Op? But still Legacy is supposed to be against that sort of thing, and we could have proven SHIELD was up to no good, and Cass lets Jason go... Why? Batman wouldn't have wanted her to do that. Is it because Jason used to a Robin? Does she have some sort of sick loyalty to him? This is complicated.

No comments: