Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spoiler: Dark Side Club?

Okay it's been a while since I've actually you know seen Tim. The paranoid part of me thinks it's because after he made some speech about responsibility, or fair play or something I forget about, I did this.

But the rational side says that he's off on some mission, and I shouldn't worry. Vella said they are probably off on a mission together.

“Um Vel hon, if Jason, and Tim were together we should worry, they'd kill each other."

She winks at me like I've seen her mom wink at people when she thinks she knows something they don't. "Jay would beat up Tim yeah, but never kill him. The whole hate thing is him acting macho."

But we soon forgot about that stuff As Justice has been upset. It looks like the evil version of her dad has resurfaced, and is claiming she's her uncle's daughter, that and her grandfather is going to kill her. Meanwhile her real dad is withdrawing more and more.

So yeah she's been pretty bad Vella though it would be a good idea to take us
To a planet she found out on patrols, apparently it had fruit that walks around, so not taking Gwen there, yeah Vella says it's not dangerous, but guns aren't to miss invulnerable either.

The others decided to stay there, and first thing that happens is I'm attacked by a killer strawberry. It must know how many it’s of relatives I've eaten. Then I get to hear disgusting things like Vella saying “Jason can go all night long. " EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!

Oh yeah and this happened.

Freud would love to analyze that girl. When we get back home we find Vincent with a black eye. I ask how, and he says. “Cass’ bad habit."

“Belching in front of people?"

“No running around nude." he groans.

I gasp “She still does that? So how did that end up with you getting a black eye?"

“Well for some reason the Outsiders where at Bat's place, and well."


I was pissed that they tried to do that with my girlfriend...

I laughed. “You tried to say feel my wrath? You can't pull off feel my wrath! Your dad can pull that off in fact he'd scare some people, but you? Nope!"

"Yeah and Grace doesn't like to be threatened. So we got into a fight."

“Who won?" I question.

“No one Batman comes in and kicks everyone out."

Inertia shakes his head. “You could watch three hotties go at it, and you get all jealous what's wrong with you?"

Vincent growls “No one touches her but me."

“Yeah ya sound like a real stable there Vince." Thad grunts. Before they can say anymore we're called into the meeting room uh-oh. Cass is in full Bat Mode.



“I’ve decided you are all ready." She blurts out. Not that any of us has any idea what she's talking about.


“Mind clueing us in to what you're talking about?" Anthony smirks.

“Deathstroke... has done to his own daughter... what he did to me... I didn't think you were ready... to help the Titans fight him. The fight with Lobo... proved me wrong... Also my Brother Tim ... is missing."


A feeling like ice went up in, my chest. Missing?


“Actually he ain't." Inertia pipes in “He’s been fighting cage matches at the Dark Side Club for the last few weeks."

“I grab him by the throat guess Speedy wasn't all that fast there.” You knew! Any you didn't tell us?"


My hand feels weird for a second, and he phases through it. “If ya wanta get rough see me in my bedroom later." What a punk! “But I just thought Bird Boy was tryin' to man up or somethin' I didn't know he was kidnapped."

He runs to the computer and types up an n email address, and after a few minutes we see two guys around our age fighting, I realize soon it's a big Robin fighting a little one. Jason, and Tim " Vella shouts” Don't do it Jay DON'T DO IT!"

I question “Do what?" I wish I hadn't asked.

"Anthony..." Cass starts.

"Find where this is coming from got it!"

I hope we can get there before that psycho seriously hurts Tim. Wait is Vella psychic now? How did she what Jason was going to do before he did it?

3 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

What's with that giant banana?

She's not a monkeyboy is she?

No?

Phew.

Vella said...

nope I'm half saiyan half human

Professor Xavier said...

I don't think you need to be Freud to analyze that picture.