Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Slobo: Well now this fraggin' sucks.

I was hanging with Anita, and I got stuck watchin' Spoiler's kid. So she was playin' wit' Anita's parents yeah ya read that right, Anita's parents were turned inta kids.

I was sitting there watching Gwen an Anita's mom put dresses on Gi Joes when I remembered something. Vella and Vincent grew up from infants to 13 then 16. They did it again recently.


I need ta find out how they did it. I Tell 'Nita this thinkin’, she'd be excited ta get them back to normal when she shakes her head. “They’re not aliens."

“Saiyans grow up at the same rate as humans well until they're around 30- to 35."

She asks. "What happens when they hit that age?"


“They stop agin' they're fraggin' harder ta kill most superheroes."

“That’s Lobo talking again." She scolds. “That’s not you. Besides what works for aliens may not work for my parents. "

"Yer pretty close to’em I mean ya'll can reproduce look it can't hurt to ask. We stopped arguin' after that, and had a good time watchin' the kids until it was time fer Spoiler. Ta pick up her kiddo.

I then went to Capsule Corp. I was gonna ask the twins how they got to this age so their mother was too busy building some gizmo to even acknowledge my existence. Their dad yeah that guy makes Lobo look like a cuddly puppy.

Finally one of their brothers told me Vella was gone in space somewhere but the other one was around. I found him in the city watchin' Batgirl swing around in some weird costume.



“Both of her costumes are messed up and hey if loving her in Babs' old costume is wrong I don't want to be right."

Frag! Doesn't he have any other emotion than horny for Batgirl? Then again he does hang around Inertia. I got sick watchin' them make out. I wandered away waitn' fer a moment when Vincent wasn't suckin' face when I hear this loud roarin' sound.

I turn at it. “I knew it! One a' those times I got blown up One of the other lobos got a way well sorry kid But like the Highlander I wanna be the only one. So I'm gonna have ta frag ya Bastich!"




Frag! Lobo! I am so dead.

1 comment:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That chain looks vicious.