Monday, November 23, 2009

Spoiler: Stop hitting me Cass

Okay for you perverts who keep writing your stories of me , and Batgirl getting it on. Well one let's not forget I'm straight, but another thing is she's constantly hitting me.

Not hitting on but punching the daylights out of me. I understand it back in the days I'd call her a retard I deserved it then, but not now.

The latest action started this morning while we were on a stakeout. Those things are like totally boring. So I started talking about relationships an I asked why she acts so cold to her man lately.

“So what did he do wrong?" I grin hoping to get some gossip.

“Nothing.” She says with an annoyed tone.

“Okay just getting tired of him?" I question.

“No." Same annoyed tone.

“Not feeling well or is he getting pudgy I knew it! All that eating saiyans do..."

“No he’s still ... cute. Just don't want to waste time must save lives."

I sigh. “Okay you're beginning to sound like Batman he drove away Wonder Woman with his craziness. "

She grunts “Whatever."

"No Whatever. I mean if you keep this up well he's a dude they think with their junk, keep this up, and some girl is gonna take him away from you."

And that's when she hit me.



And that's where I Stephanie Brown, college student, and mother did the only grown up thing to do... I told on her. And oracle was very supportive.

Okay maybe not, but then Nightwing catches up to Cass and, and pretty much says what I was trying to get across.

But does she punch out the mighty Dick Grayson? No she takes what he says to heart, and hugs him! After the advice. She mutters “I’m glad you don't hate me like Misfit said.”

“Cass you're my little sister I can never hate you, and Misfit is well not that bright, don't listen to her. "

So we get back to West City, And she drags Vincent into her room for Along time until the next day when Vincent emerges with scratches on his face that He couldn’t have gotten from Cass she’s not that strong. Well any whoo She takes us all on some kind of mission, and I swear She needs to get Vincent to wear a costume I mean what kind of superhero dresses like this?




Any way when we land the crazy ship, that Vincent got for his birthday... jeeze I wish I had alien grandparents any way this is what we saw waiting for us.

The Incredible Hulk's son Skaar , I thought she got the whole team together to fight him but she surprises me with this. " Skaar. You're like us... a legacy, and um you’re dad has done some bad things. So have you... But you're not alone... We've all done some things were not proud of. "

The green skinned monster glares at Cass. “And what do you from me leather face?"

" I want ...we want to be your friend and to join us... Join team Legacy."

WHAT? Has Cass Cain... oh wait I'm sorry it's Cassandra Wayne now completely lost her mind? She wants this monster to join us? I would say something... but I'm afraid she'll hit me again.

1 comment:

Kiron Manuel said...

intersting post...good effort