Monday, May 18, 2009

Supergirl: Inertia returns or does he?

I can't believe this I'm the responsible one here. You see when I joined Legacy several of Cousin Kal's loser enemies decided to team up and take on Legacy. Now the combined might of this team should take dorks like Terra Man, The Prankster, Live Wire, The Toyman and several others.

But noooo they are playing around with them. While I rescue any civilians in the way. I complain to Batgirl. " They could beat these morts anytime they want we have a saiyan, a czarnian, a saiyan Green Lantern, Ironman jr, a former Robin Me, And you MS Fighting Machine why haven't we put these idiots away yet?"

“Stress reliever."

“Wait what? You mean they're treating them like a predator play s with its prey? But that's nuts! "

“I’m making sure no normal person would be hurt she says before ducking a flying super villain that Vincent Punched there" “That hurt no more MR. Nice Guy!" The half saiyan yells before breaking the guy's teeth.



They take down the guys. Easily except for one thing I couldn't figure out. Spoiler was fighting with Live Wire.

She was dodging the electric chick's blasts. Taunting, “Can’t hit me! Hah ha ha!"

“Stay still you little bat slut!" Live Wire retorts.

“The Girl with the boob window in her costume calls me a Slut? Bwhahahahhahahahaha!"

I'm about to fly in and help her when Batgirl puts up her hand. “No.:

“What? Live Wire is gonna kill her!"" I rant.

"Watch." Cass, orders.

“Where are you girl? Come out so I can kill you!"

Steph jumps out behind a building shooting Live wire with a water gun which disrupts Live Wire's electric powers. After that Steph just knocked her out. “Your weakness is water, lame!" Steph yelped

“Way ta go team!" A voice congratulated. “Is there still room fer me?" We all looked over to non Zombie looking Inertia.

After the crooks were sent to jail we all went back to base, and after Vella, and Anthony did all kinds of tests on Inertia they said that it was indeed him.

Vella started laughing at her twin. “You said you saw a Zombie Thad. you’re going crazy Vince."

“I am not I saw him he had no skin on his face, and the bones were messed up!"

We all laughed, and Steph lamented that we didn't get to give a bachelorette party for Cass . The guys sort of wandered off. And I smiled at batgirl. '"So how do you like married life?"

" It’s Fine. It's not that different... Bruce is mad... and Vincent is confused. But I want to stay with him. "

" Yeah I notice you two stay in you room all the time."

" Yes.. We spar a lot." She says.

" And what do you do when you don't spar?" She just giggles in answer.

I knew you weren't just all business like Batman." I laugh but in the next second Anthony without his armor is tossed the corridor Heroslayer, with a bunch of nuts somehow got into the building.




Vella was fighting that wimpy saiyan girl that had tried to steal Vince from MS. Bats but she now had an orange ring And was being helped by some guy in what looked like Shredder Armor who wore a ring on each finger.

I hear Anthony mumble "How did the Mandarin get to this Universe?" Their combined powers were beating Vella. Vincent was getting beat up by the bizarro version of my cousin Kon, Match.

While Slobo Was trapped in the lasso of Fury my friend Wonder girl’s clone he was disintegrating, but his Lobo like healing ability was saving him. Cass was beating down Heroslayer until this blur knocked her off.

It caught Cass in a tornado like vortex until she passed out.
" Ha! All the super fightin' in the world won't help when ya ain't got no air in yer lungs"

It was Inertia in a yellow, and red suit. " You Glek nok!" I scream " These were your friends and you'd betray them?"

Inertia grins. " baby the Inertia that was friends wit' these dorks is in the ground I'm a clone Craydll created just in case the first Thaddeus Thawne died before succeeding his mission I got all his memories up until he went all wimpy. An' heroic. Since that sprokin' wimp ruined the name Inertia, ya can call me Kid Zoom sweet heart!"

"I'm about to call you a splatter on the wall!" I comment before I start feeling weak like my powers were being drained but it wasn't kryptonite it was something else.

I turn and see this Girl about my age but she's purple like the Parasite. Oh don't tell me there's a teenage girl version of the Parasite!

" Your powers are so tasty Supergirl or should I say Linda?" She knows my secret Id? Oh crap! Just like the other Parasite she gets your memories, and your powers. I pass out.

I wake up still weakened , and chained along with the rest of the team Heroslayer was tying up poor Steph. When Match said. " Hey don't hurt her too much!"

" I'm in charge here Match!" Heroslayer gripes. " But since the whole Kid Zoom Trojan Horse idea was your plan I'll let it slide this time."

This was Match's idea? When I get finished with him he won't look like anybody I'm related to.

Slayer turns on us " A bomb has been planted in this fancy little building of yours you will soon all die!"



" And when Stark is dead my association with you will be over Heroslayer.!" The Shredder/ Mandarin guy yells.

" No Mandarin remember out deal I help you kill your Universe's version of Tony Stark, and you help me kill the Teen Titans."

A grin pops up on Cass' face.. She whispers to the others " They aren't working well... as a team we can take um... advantage." Oh good she has a plan I hope she enacts it soon or we're toast.

2 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That Parasite may look kind of cute, but I have a strict "Don't Touch the evil thing that will suck all your powers and memories" policy. That's just me.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Parasite might need some bug spray put on!