Monday, February 16, 2009

Batgirl: to the Bu.. Bou... um I can't um say that.

I was stupid, and because of it... I failed to protect Vincent. I tried to beat the Wonder Girl clone hand to hand and because of that Vincent got burned by Match.

Iron Boy was no help... I found him tied up naked in a closet...Sigh... Maybe I should have picked Wonder Boy instead. We beat the bad guys, but they got away, and they destroyed the movie studio they were attacking.

I wish Supergirl, Vella, or Slobo were there... but they were.. all gone ... on their own missions.

when we first started um dating... I was nearly killed by Heroslayer, and I was put in some weird chemical bath healing thing, and Vincent sat on the outside of it... waiting for me to heal... now it's my turn...

" Look at you you freak." A voice startles me. " You just stood by while the Prince was injured... some mate for a saiyan you'd end up being."

" Go away Celery." I say.

" My name is not Celery you retard it's Caulera." The saiyan grunts.

" Not retarded. Barbara says my ... um intelligence is above average. " I tell her.

" Hmph, then that means you humans aren't that bright then." She sneers.


" Go tell that to Bulma." I Grin.

" Let's leave the Queen out of this!" She shouts. " You should just know you're the Prince's practice girl.he'll throw you away when you get boring to him, and he realizes he can get himself a woman he doesn't have to worry about breaking."


I Shake my head. " Bulma, and Chi Chi haven't been broken.... You're just saying these things because I beat you in a fight."

The saiyan girl goes all red. " You beat me because of those gloves!"

" I beat you because you're a bad fighter." I shrug. " You suck."

"If the Prince loves you so much why hasn't he made you his mate?" She screams.

" Like married? I don't know. Maybe it's just.. good what we have now.But you don't love him... at all you want to be a princess. Not that that'd matter Vincent will never become King... Trunks will."

She grins evilly. "Trunks can be gotten rid of."

I feel like punching her Trunks has always been nice to me... a bit goofy, but nice. But instead I smile. " Not with the way you fight. Go... and find your own boy ... and leave mine alone."

"I won't leave him alone until there is a ring on your finger!" She growls. then flies off.

Some time later Vincent wakes up, and I tell him what happened. "

he shrugs. " I guess I could have her punished or something but let's worry about that later today is the Boudakai, and we need to defend or tag championship."

I watched the other fights... I was sad that we didn't get to fight until the last round.. since I enjoy watching Vincent move. I went and got a hot dog... and didn't see who we were going to fight.

When I came back and saw who we were... facing I spit out what was left of the Hot dog.

My only thought was " Oh @$#%^"

No comments: