Sunday, January 11, 2009

Spoiler: Back in the saddle again.

The last few weeks I’ve been a responsible, mother, and student and all that good stuff. Man was it boring. Well except for all the chaos caused by Batman vanishing.

But anyway yeah I jumped at the chance to get back on the team when Batghoul asked me. Now I get the chance to plat around with the invisibility belt that Bulma gave me.

I better not be getting radiation from this thing. I'll sue if Gwen ends up with mutated little brothers, and sisters. You know what? I'm glad I’m invisible though. Because when I first got into this battle some creepy old vampire dude was undressing me with his eyes.

I was kind of glad when Vincent jumped him for doing the same thing to batgirl but now the kid is in a serious fight. Even at SS4 this "Alcurad” is able to kick him around.

Slobo blasts a bunch of vamps on his cycle, while Cass kicks Red Hood's scrawny ass. Super girl fights with this Sinesrto Corps thing called Cooler. Meanwhile I free Vella who grabs this weird robot, and charges her ring from his head.

“Uh what?" I was about to ask.

“Manhunter” She grins before tearing off its head and using it to suck the energy out of Cooler's ring.

“Okay now Cooler I'll be a little fairer to you than you were to me I won't use my ring just my Supersaiyan abilities.

" I'm not sure what she meant by "fair' She beat him down in like three seconds, and bent his arms in ways I’m sure they aren't meant to bend.

I freed Anthony but couldn't see any sign of Wonder boy or X-23. I was gonna look for them but Anthony was whining “I screwed this up. II didn't come in with any plan I killed us all."

“Hey look you're talking to a girl who started a gang war, and got herself killed “I respond.” Compared to that you just made a teeny mistake. “Now get your armor fixed and... ulp!' he grabbed on to me and sobbed this is awkward became even more so when he groped me sigh no matter what dimension he's from Tony Stark is still Tony Stark.

So After I deck him I turn on the invisibility belt again, and slay vampires with stakes it looked like the fight went easily after that.

Vella used her ring to get rid of whatever was controlling Jason... Any Vamp I didn't dust Supergirl, and Slobo evaporated then with weapons or super powers.

All except for the last one Alucard. He had Vincent pinned and was going for his neck “So boy any last words?"

"Just one KA ME HA MA HA!!!!" then Vampire stalker boy was hit right in the face with a big glowy anime like blast in the face that sent him up into the air and was blew him away with seizure inducing strobing.



Vincent was laughing “After this beat down I'm gonna get much stronger."

“I’m telling dad you used the Kamehameha wave!" Vella smirks.

“What? You wouldn't would you? Please Vella don't!"

“Okay do my chores for this week, and I’ll think about it."

“Not to interrupt the sibling rivalry but yeah I'm gonna." I pipe in. "But um who's on this team and whose not?"

Well Cass went into thinking mode, and said she’ll tell us soon enough I hate cliff hangers.

1 comment:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The suspence is killing me.

Well, not literally. I mean, I'm sure I'll survive alright and all.

I just mean the suspence is suspenseful.

Wow, I have a way with words...